Web Graphic Designer - Houston, TX
WANTED: Experienced web graphic designer able to deliver high-quality, elegant design while appreciating the beauty of good functionality.
We are looking for someone with graphic design chops and a good understanding of user interface experience. A puzzle professional. In this role, you will work with an in-house UX strategist to design clean, thoughtful website and web application mockups for various devices using industry best practices: responsive design, bootstrap or grid-based systems, and modular or component-driven design.
- 2+ years of graphic design for web experience
- Degree in a related field
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity working on a design/web team
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, user interface, and web standards
- Solid understanding of design pitfalls, especially with regards to user experience, web best practices and browser compatibility issues
- Ability to implement website concepts within parameters established within content management systems
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Sketch
Named one of HBJ’s Top Advertising Agencies for 2017, Adcetera offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage, and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan contribution and an internal promotion strategy.
If you have a relevant degree, 2–3 years of experience (or the work equivalent), and are looking for a friendly, creative work environment, send your cover letter, your résumé, links to live websites you designed, and your portfolio to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.