Unity 3D Developer - Houston, TX
We’re seeking a full-time, Unity 3D Developer who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of producing stunning Virtual and Augmented experiences.
Key to succeeding in this position is a team-player attitude (and aptitude), as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skill sets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients looking to do the next big thing.
- Candidates should have strong C# knowledge, Unity 3d experience (v5-2018.1+) and implementing performance optimizations.
- Will be tasked with implementation of interactive 3D experiences for Windows, Android & iOS
- Experience developing with ARKit & ARCore
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software
- Should be able to work independently using mocks and requirements
- Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns
- Identifying and resolving bugs
- Should be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience developing 3D games/experiences using Unity, Vuforia and C# .NET Framework
- Demonstratable knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working with version control system (GIT)
- Knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store integration
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Solid organization skills, including time management and prioritization
- Experience with functional JS development a plus
Named one of HBJ’s Top Advertising Agencies for 2017, Adcetera offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage, and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan contribution and an internal promotion strategy.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.