Senior Front-End Web Developer - Houston, TX
We’re seeking a full-time Senior Front-End Web Developer who thrives in a high-speed hyper-creative environment dedicated to producing stunning Web sites. A team-player attitude (and aptitude) is essential, as you’ll be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skillsets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management, and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients who want the next big thing..
- Help to refine and improve the front-end development process.
- Coordinate asset version control through GIT workflows.
- Perform unit and functional testing of projects before deployment.
- Work closely with project team leads in Design and Account Services.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating coding skills.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards, and usability.
- Ability to implement website concepts within parameters provided.
- Solid understanding of design pitfalls, especially with regard to Web standards and browser compatibility issues.
- BS/BA/AD degree preferred.
- Five years of HTML/CSS/JS experience.
Must have strong working knowledge of the following:
- HTML5 structure
- CSS3 and Sass development
- Bootstrap CSS framework
- Cross-browser compatibility and understanding of accessibility
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to use exceptional organizational, written, and verbal skills to be an active diplomat and problem-solver.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to take initiative.
- Must be able to work within a multi-segmented team.
Over the past 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced, dynamic, professional-yet-casual team environment. We rock.
We also offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage and a generous vacation policy. We reward longevity with a retirement contribution and an internal promotion strategy.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.