Senior Drupal Developer - Houston, TX
We’re seeking a full-time, Senior Drupal Developer who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of producing stunning web experiences.
Key to succeeding in this position is a team-player attitude (and aptitude), as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skill sets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients looking to do the next big thing.
- Development and maintenance of Drupal websites and/or applications.
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard Drupal best practices and techniques
- Should be able to work independently using mocks and requirements to implement and customize Drupal modules
- Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns
- Identifying and resolving bugs
- Should be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability
- Integrate Drupal with external services
- Have extensive experience with Drupal 8
- A minimum of 3-5 years developing and maintaining Drupal websites including configuration of modules, custom module development and managing content
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with LAMP stack including significant PHP development and MySQL experience
- Demonstratable knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns (OOPHP)
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with version control system (GIT)
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working with responsive design using Bootstrap framework
- A minimum 3-5 years of technical writing experience (ability to create detailed functional requirements, define a site’s content architecture, etc.)
- Experience in using and configuring common modules, such as Views. Knowledge of working with Panels and Paragraphs is a plus.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism
- Experience with decoupled architecture is a plus
- Experience with the Acquia Platform is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Solid organization skills, including time management and prioritization
Named one of HBJ’s Top Advertising Agencies for 2017, Adcetera offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage, and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan contribution and an internal promotion strategy.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.