Senior Digital Media Planner - Houston, TX
We’re seeking a full-time, Senior Digital Media Planner who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of managing our paid search, display, and native efforts.
Key to succeeding in this position is a team-player attitude (and aptitude), as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skill sets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients looking to do the next big thing. And be cool. In that dork-cool kind of way that means you’re super-smart, super-talented, ready for a challenge, and devoted to antisocial digital activities.
- Manage strategy and auditing of new paid search campaigns, with a complete build-out of ad groups, keywords, and ads.
- Strategically advise and oversee display, native and social (FB) campaigns.
- Regular keyword research and campaign optimization.
- Create, test and optimize ad copy.
- Competitive intelligence research using keyword planning tools
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords
- Experience working with larger budgets and working different campaigns at once.
- Google Analytics and SEO experience.
- Experience with Social, Display, and Native ads is a plus!
- Strong research skills to determine market trends and customer behavior patterns.
- An analytical person who can think strategically and work to effectively solve a problem.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- BS/BA/AD degree preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in paid search
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to use exceptional organizational, written and verbal skills to be an active diplomat and problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- Must be able to work within a multi-segmented team
For more than 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including full employee health coverage, a generous paid time off policy, and a discretionary bonus plan. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy. The most recent 2016 Houston Business Journal Book of List ranks Adcetera as the second largest Houston–area advertising and marketing agency.
Send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.