Senior Designer / Art Director
About the Job
Creative agency seeking creative genius.
We are seeking an experienced and inspired graphic designer who will create visual concepts that inspire and captivate. Someone strategic as well as artistic. Someone just as confident in a brainstorm as they are in Adobe Creative Suite. Ideally, this is nothing new. You’ve worked in a collaborative agency environment and are comfortable on a deadline. Or several. You know how to manage your time and present yourself and your designs to staff and clients. You work well with copywriters, strategists, and creative directors to develop beautiful, award-winning work — from concept to final deliverable. You’re open to feedback and eager to improve, impress, and repeat.
- 4+ years of agency or corporate marketing experience
- Degree in a related field
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Conceptualize and design for print or web, and develop strategic campaigns: signage, branding and in-store displays (environmental)
- Proven conceptualization skills
- High energy and a passion for great work
- Versatility to work across multiple accounts and industries
- Twisted sense of humor and tough skin for criticism
- Enjoys chili cook-offs, pumpkin carving, and passionate debates on design
For more than 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including full employee health coverage, a generous paid time off policy, and a discretionary bonus plan. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy. The most recent 2016 Houston Business Journal Book of List ranks Adcetera as the second largest Houston–area advertising and marketing agency.
If you have a relevant degree, 4+ years of experience (or the work equivalent), and are looking for a friendly, creative work environment, send your cover letter, your résumé, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.