Senior Designer / Art Director
Senior Designer for Creative Agency
We are seeking an experienced and inspired graphic designer who will create visual concepts that inspire and captivate. Candidates for the position will have experience working in a collaborative agency environment and will strategically and effectively bring big ideas to life—from concept to the final deliverable in print, outdoor, broadcasting, POP and interactive/motion campaigns.
- Conceptualize and design for print or web, and develop strategic campaigns: signage, branding and in-store displays (environmental)
- Collaborate with the creative director, copywriters, clients and other stakeholders to develop concepts, establish layouts and copy specifications
- Determine graphic elements, size and arrangement of design art and layouts for visual communication materials and media
- Manage and design projects, multi-page documents, catalogs and publications
- 5-8 years of agency or corporate marketing experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (especially for front-end web development)
- Website savvy, proficient with layout and user-experience comprehension
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proven conceptualization skills
- High energy and a passion for great design
Named HBJ’s Top Advertising Agency for 2016, Adcetera is an established Houston marketing and advertising agency. Over the past 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving and casual team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.