Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for day-to-day project and account management, as well as organic account growth. This specific position will be heavily focused on managing client-driven marketing programs for end customers and channel partners. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in client services and responsible for managing all jobs from conception to completion, including establishing project parameters through creative brief development, managing the day-to-day process and reviews, vendor selection and management (when necessary), client budget and expectation management, ultimately ensuring successful completion of each project. This role will report directly to the Account Director.
- Act as the primary interface for clients, creative teams, and supporting vendors
- Develop all pertinent client communications including formal project estimates and schedules, scope of work documents, weekly status reports, and meeting recaps/action items
- Accountability for management of all project-related finances, including evaluation of estimates to actuals, and application of change order process when necessary
- Understand and uphold Adcetera process, and develop a deep knowledge base of agency service offerings and capabilities
- Develop and write all project-related documentation, including formal creative briefs and revision requests
- Frequent engagement with clients to identify marketing and advertising needs, and ability to brainstorm ideas on-the-fly to meet those needs
- Coordinate all client presentations and team meetings
- Keep the agency team informed, focused, and inspired about the work and the business
- Maintain a clear understanding of designated client brand guidelines and their overall industry
- Manage vendor expectations and documentation, including RFQs, proposals, and purchase orders
- 3-5 years marketing or agency experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Working knowledge of channel sales and reseller industry a plus
- Experience working with project management software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relations expertise, including working successfully through complex situations and positioning oneself as a trusted adviser
- Strong project management capabilities
- Team player attitude with the ability to handle many different personalities both internally and externally
- Proven ability to work well independently, as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving skills
For more than 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including full employee health coverage, a generous paid time off policy, and a discretionary bonus plan. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy. The most recent 2016 Houston Business Journal Book of List ranks Adcetera as the second largest Houston–area advertising and marketing agency.
Send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.