It takes talent.
We take pride in our award-winning print, outdoor, broadcasting, POP, and interactive campaigns. But we know our success is measured by the results we deliver to our clients; our growth is tied to theirs. Here’s your chance to prove you have both the discipline to watch every detail and the flair to make an impression.
- Designing, producing, updating, and managing business-related forms under specific direction; arranging completion fields, instructions, and legal text for optimum clarity and usability
- Producing, building, and managing projects post concept stage for print or digital placement
- Developing, creating, and maintaining layouts in a variety of formats—including page layout, merchandising, displays, catalogs, image manipulation and proportion, spec sheets, and checklists for standards
- Manipulating computer-generated images using digital imaging software
- Organizing and maintaining project files in a fast-paced environment; archiving and retrieving files as needed
- Troubleshooting digital files before releasing to printers
- Executing design updates and revisions
- Creating marketing display boards
- Two years or more experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field (preferred)
- Outstanding page production and design skills
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Proven working knowledge of pre-press, print production processes and principles of typography
- Ability to produce, edit, optimize, and deliver coordinated products accurately and on time
- Strong collaboration skills to work with designers, writers, and account services
- Sophisticated sense of color
- Eagle eye for details
- Healthy sense of humor
Named HBJ’s Top Advertising Agency for 2016, Adcetera is an established Houston marketing and advertising agency. Over the past 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving and casual team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.