Interactive Project Manager - Houston, TX
The Interactive Project Manager will be responsible for managing the flow of web and interactive projects internally through the interactive department. They will manage schedules, day to day task assignments for the interactive team, oversee testing and ensure we are meeting client expectations.
This role will also act as a mentor and trainer for Account Services to ensure interactive projects have all the proper steps and schedules.
- Provide professional, account service-based experience & insight to all interactive projects
- Improve, streamline process for Interactive projects within the studio
- Maintain the interactive team schedule
- Coordinate testing of all interactive projects
- Internal web and interactive account service / project management
- The Project Manager will be responsible for many of the following activities:
- Project work plan development
- Task identification
- Task contingency plan (task roadmap e.g. design files to developer)
- Milestone plan (internal and external)
- Resource allocation
- Project workflow management
- Information flow (AE to Digital)
- Task assignments
- Asset flow (Design to Production to Copywriting)
- Issue tracking and documentation
- Change order documentation
- Timeline variance control
- Project work plan development
- Standardizing process for web & interactive projects
- Managing and reviewing profitability of projects & hours
- Helping ensure the quality of work is up to Adcetera standards
- Prefer 3-5 years of agency account management experience
- Relevant experience in interactive: web development, CMS implementation, interactive experiences, and development best practices
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once, working with all departments (writing, design, motion, interactive, production and strategy)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business MIS or related field
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to use exceptional organizational, written and verbal skills to be an active diplomat and problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- Must be able to work within a multi-segmented team
For more than 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic yet fun-loving team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including full employee health coverage, a generous paid time off policy, and a discretionary bonus plan. We reward longevity with a retirement plan and an internal promotion strategy. The most recent 2016 Houston Business Journal Book of List ranks Adcetera as the second largest Houston–area advertising and marketing agency.
Send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.