Digital Marketing Strategist
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to use web technologies to achieve business growth goals for our clients. If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
- Be an in-house expert in everything digital – usability, user experience, websites, interactive experiences, email campaigns, social, media buy campaigns, etc.
- Develop the strategy behind lead general funnels including audience, KPIs, creative best practices, content best practices, CTAs, and measurement
- Develop the strategy behind Website Personalization and Journeys - tailoring all marketing channels with a specific message per customer segment
- Data Reporting and Analysis – Create reports and make recommendations based on data from paid search, paid display, paid social, and organic traffic
- Make SEO/SEM recommendations and use marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Liaise with Design, Content and Interactive teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience in website development to be comfortable enough to talk about technologies with confidence
- Experience with SEO/SEM , marketing automation software, and analytics platforms
- Experience with optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Previous coding experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BS or BA degree in MIS, Computer Science, or similar degree, or equivalent work experience and knowledge
Named one of HBJ’s Top Advertising Agencies for 2017, Adcetera offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage, and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement plan contribution and an internal promotion strategy.
If you are looking for a friendly, creative work environment, send your cover letter, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.