Addying to Our Collection
Held on February 19, the 2015 American Advertising Awards started the evening off with a Hunger Games-style opener — an excellent metaphor for this year’s fierce advertising competition — that was quite the fight to the finish, with “tributes” from each agency scrapping and scrambling to get the gold. Good thing we fight to win.
Hardworking, incredibly talented, and overwhelmingly awesome, our creative teams consistently dream bigger and better, and this year’s work proves to be no exception. With four gold awards, two silver, two honorable mentions, and a special judges’ award for our Halloween book, our list of winners shows off the breadth of our talent and the depth of our experience.
Peep the full list:
- Adcetera Remembrances of Pumpkins Past — Special Judges’ Award for Craftsmanship
- Adcetera Remembrances of Pumpkins Past — Gold
- AAF-Houston Trailblazer Campaign — Gold
- Dow 2014 Recycle Rally Campaign Microsite — Gold
- Metl-Span Rebrand and Branding Campaign — Gold
- HP Officejet Pro X Enterprise Meeting Maker Kit (French) — Silver
- HP SMB Elite AMD Sales Leave-Behind Kits (French) — Silver
- Metl-Span Envolution Ad Series — Citation of Excellence
- Texas Children’s Hospital “By the Numbers” Animation — Citation of Excellence